Paramount 755t Treadmill - $500
Please note this is a used treadmill!!
Paramount 755t Treadmill
Over 3 years of extensive product development have resulted in the Paramount 7.55 Treadmill that can withstand the rigors of the toughest environments while providing users the platforms necessary to drive the body for ultimate performance and results. Paramount treadmills provide fitness facilities with a progressively modern and inviting design profile, durable performance and an extra wide 22-inch by 64-inch running surface. The user- friendly interface features a sleek backlit Touch Sensor console, numeric keypad, heart rate monitor and exerciser data tracking software.
The Paramount 7.55T model has 16 training programs with speeds of 0.5 to 12 MPH and an incline of 0 to 15%. A flash programmable USB port allows facilities to easily upgrade software programs and insert their facility logo in the LCD display. Made with the highest quality components, the Paramount 7.55T Treadmill is among the best around.
- Deck One-inch thick and coated reversible deck with durable phenolic wear surface
- Motor: 5HP
- Running Surface: 22"W x 64"L
- Incline: 0-15%
- Speed 0.5 - 12 mph
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 501 lbs.
- Height: 62"
- Width with Handrails: 36.5" Width without Handrails: 32"
- Length: 88.5"
- Programs: 16
- Running Belt: pre-lubricated two-ply polyester belt, with overlap spice and urethane coating, requires no wax or silicone
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts / 20 amp circuit
- Easy Start: Lets users begin workout with push of a single button
- Heart Rate: Handheld through 4 points of contact and telemetry reading via chest strap
- Flash Programmable: USB port allows quick and easy software upgrades and insertion of custom logos
- Data Tracking: Allows users to easily change programs without losing workout history
- Accessories: Holder for water bottle, reading material, communication devices, and portable music
- Emergency Stop: Conveniently located E-Stop button immediately turns off power bringing treadmill to gentle stop