Star Trac Kneeling Leg Curl
Place your knee on the contoured knee pad and lean forward with your forearms comfortably on the elbow pads. Place your rear lower leg against the roller pad and your upper thigh on the support pad. Initiate the motion by bending you knee and curling your heel upward. For your opposite leg, lift the red knob and rotate the roller pad to the opposite side. Next, lift the red center knob to rotate the knee support carousel to the opposite side.
- User friendly weight stack selection
- 5 lb incremental weight system for optimal progression
- Unique single leg isolation positioning
- Adjustable carousel and knee pad for opposite leg training
- Ergonomic elbow and hand placement for upper body support
- Featuring the patented Lock N Load® weight selection system