Star Trac Deltoid Raise
Adjust seat height position to align the shoulders with the axis of rotation movement arms. In the seated position rest your chest against the pad. Position your arms under the roller pads with the pads above your elbows and hands grasping the handles. To initiate motion, lift upward with both roller pads, keeping your elbows away from your body.
- User friendly weight stack selection
- 5 lb incremental weight system for optimal progression
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- Unilateral or bilateral motion
- Rotating handles for arm stabilization
- Featuring the patented Lock N Load® weight selection system