Landice E9 Elliptical Pro Sports Trainer
With a footprint 20% smaller than other ellipticals on the market, the E9 is one of the most economically designed exercise units available. It takes up less space while providing the closest replication to running outside without the impact on the joints and knees. Its stride length can be adjusted from 17” to 23” to accommodate to multiple user needs.
- 2" pedal spacing
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 34" x 68"
- Actual footprint: 34" x 76"
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- The Pro Sports Control Panel
Combines a versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options including multiple heart rate control programs. These features and options combine to offer an exciting and fun workout so you can reach your fitness goals.
• Numeric keypad for easy data entry
• 5 Built-in programs
- 5 year parts and 1 year labor warranty
- Engineered, Assembled and Tested in Randolph, NJ USA