There are several reasons why the new CMXERG+ may be just the exercise solution you are looking for! Athletes love ergometers to vary their workouts and to warm up at a low intensity prior to heavier resistance training. Easy to use but highly effective, ergometers are also widely used in rehabilitation and can be a great way to improve upper body conditioning when injuries to the knees, hips and the legs make it hard to use cardio products like treadmills and ellipticals.
FOR REHAB OR STRENGTH TRAINING
The portable self-powered CMXERG+ has 8 levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance. You can strengthen and condition your upper body using the adjustable cranks that rotate both ways. Plus, you can also use the CMXERG+ for a lower body workout with the indoor cycling pedals.
- Whisper quiet electromagnetic resistance
- Large easy to adjust resistance knob - 8 levels
- Smooth and quiet belt drive
- Adjustable length cranks
- Bi-directional resistance
- Cranks can rotate synchronously or asynchronously
- Carrying handle
- Stable Base Console – tilts to different viewing angles and displays time, speed, distance and calories
- Soft, easy grip foam cushions
- Commercial quality